The aims of ICRCC are as follows:
- quality control in surgery and oncological treatment
- promotion of surgical techniques
- mutual support in interdisciplinary treatment
- etablishment and support of trials
- regular scientific meetings and workgroups
As member you are interested in research and treatment of colorectal cancers, willing to meet for scientific exchanges every year, help to promote the ideas of the club, participate in the interdisciplinary meetings.
There are no material obligations, especially no membership fee. As member of ICRCC you will have reduced participation fee at several international meetings.